Authored by Ahmed Sabry (@A_M_Sabry)
1. Don’t go directly to the destination, organize marches from several areas. Marches are like a bus it collects people on the way. Poor areas and affected areas get more supporters
2. Get volunteers in needed professions: lawyers and doctors and set up an SMS system for support (needed medicine, legal representation, etc.)
3. Unify your slogans and demands before you start. Everyone should know before hand why he/she is joining.
4. To make sure it is peaceful, organizers should be around the demonstrations at all times, if anyone gets out of hand arrest him and deliver him to the police yourselves
5. People should meet at an exact time not before or after. Getting a crowd at an exact time doesn’t leave room for the government to react as they don’t know the exact number.
6. Organizers should not be visible or different (no marks) plain clothes police will always be in your middle taking pictures so do not make it easy for them.
7. Cheerleaders, men or woman can chant routines to fire up the march are very important, silent marches are no no.
8. Start recruiting NOW.
9. Most important, keep it peaceful whatever happens, you will get much more supporters that way.
10. Start adding pictures with signs of people coming. Start youtube videos explaining why you are doing this and what are your demands.
11. Believe in yourself and don’t worry about how many will come, everyone who was hurt by the system is on your side.
12. Sit ins are not for everyone, make sure that whoever goes home joins later with food water medicine for others. Never accept money, twitter your needs so people can bring them to you everyday.
Good luck from Egypt